To provide direct instruction to children with special needs ages birth to three and family support services.
Minimum Education Certification:
Bachelor's Degree in related field; valid Texas Teaching Certificate, certification or endorsement in area related to assignment; Licensed Master Social Worker; Licensed Clinical Social Worker; Licensed Professional Counselor; or Registered Nurse (Licensed).
Effective organizational, communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills.
General knowledge of child development.
General knowledge of child assessment.
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Develop individualized plans of services to identified children and families and implement and monitor direct service provision..
2. Conduct screening and assessment of identified children and families and assist, as needed, with Child Find activities.
3. Provide interpretation of assessment data and formulate reports.
4. Develop and utilize monitoring and oversight systems to manage caseload including scheduling in accordance with IPSP, compliance with Tkids data regements, and state and federal regulations and timelines.
5. Assist families with the development, implementation and evaluation of plans.
6. Keep informed of and comply with ECI, ESC, State and Federal policies and procedures
and licenser requirements of assignment.
7. Maintain records, reports, and correspondence in compliance with current documentation requirements and timely submission.
8. Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical and responsible and serve as a role
model for the region.
9. Communicate effectively with children, family, clients, and staff.
10. Develop skills appropriate to job assignment.
11. Keep updated on required training.
12. Maintain confidential information.
13. Assist families with direct access to social services resources within the community, state, and nationally and document case management services.
14. Research resources and services for families, as needed, to meet their needs.